Re: syncmemo issue

I get this message only when I sync using my laptop and then with my desktop.
It looks like the multiple syncing is what is doing it...

- Bob

> From: Rick McNeal <rick.mcneal@Central>
> Subject: Re: syncmemo issue
> To: pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Content-MD5: 81julkJymgXlh3EzYXkJ9Q==
>

> > Hi gang.  I'm running pilotmgr,v1.100 "FCS" on top of 2.6.  Hardware is an
> > ultra 1 170 C3D.
> >
> > EVERY time I run the sync memo conduit, I get the following:
> >

> > 	Riddle me this...
> >
> > 	Your last sync was either unsuccessful or did not include SyncMemo.
> > 	If you have done any memo sync operations to another machine or
> > 	restored an old MemoDB file you should do a full sync now.  Otherwise
> > 	a fast sync is still safe.
>
> I receive this message only when I've sync'd with a PC in between syncs
> of pilotmanager. Are you syncing with a PC?
>
> Rick

> *  Please do not publish Sun proprietary   *
> *            information here!             *

Bob Schilmoeller			(612) 832-4133  (x44133)
Enterprise Systems Engineer		(612) 832-5971  (Fax)
Midwest Region			    URL:http://www-mpls.central/~brs/
Sun Microsystems Inc.	         mailto:Bob.Schilmoeller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx