Re: Pilot on Solaris

I am not sure how to participate in this yet ... so please excuse if I
did not do this correctly:

Question:  I downloaded the Pilot s/w for my Sparcstation, unarchived
it and installed.  I cannot seem to get it running.  As adept as
 was at doing this on WinTel systems, I must admit I am really lost
here.  There is no executables in that pilotmanager folder - only a
lot of .pm files

Any suggestions.  FYI:  I cannot live without my Pilot in my daily
scheduling (hotlinking on my personal laptop), however, I really need
to sink up on my networked workstation so my admin. can also view and
update my schedule.

Thanks for your help.

- CJ

Christopher-John "CJ" Cornell