Backing up the phone directory

Well, I just blew my pilot's state for the first time. Of course,
my calendar was backed up in the cm database. But my phone book
was not. Is it possible to use the backup conduit to save and restore
the phone directory?

If not, I guess we will need to keep around the old IBM PCs around a little
while longer.

Thanks,
Ted