Re: Serial Port Mess Up Causes Crash

Thanks for all of the help.

I did the first four suggestions...

> } 1. chmod 666 /dev/ttyb
> } 2. chown root /dev/ttyb
> } 3. chgrp sys /dev/ttyb
> } 4. touch /reconfigure

But since I do not like to reboot (I am a recovering mac user :-] ), I
did not reboot.  Things worked great!!!

Thanks for the help.

I love pilotmanager, and the strong support it gets.  I only wish there
was a better addressbook viewer/writer and todo viewer/writer for the
desktop.

matt

--
Matthew Johnson				        "I CAN RESIST everything
finger <mrjohns2@xxxxxxxx> for pgp public key    except temptation."