Re: Any method to access TO DO database under Solaris?

Thanks for this info - actually, I grabbed the latest pilot-link kit (8.7) and
compiled it - it now has a way to send todos, using install-todos and send them
to the pilot, as well as a few other new tools (since I last looked).

It is at ftp://ryeham.ee.ryerson.ca/pub/PalmOS/

John

> Subject: Re: Any method to access TO DO database under Solaris?
> To: pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Content-Md5: 2jQfOclqG70plE51LRiX/Q==
>
> The same place you got pilot-xfer should have read-todos, which at least
> prints them in usable form.  There's nothing I know of to compose them
> in Solaris and shoot them back to the Pilot, though.
>
> } Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 11:27:46 -0800 (PST)
> } From: John Simmons <John.Simmons@Eng>
> } Subject: Any method to access TO DO database under Solaris?
> } To: pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> }
> }
> } Hello,
> }
> } I understand that pilotmgr does not yet include to do list functionality.
> }
> } Is there any way to get at the data in the pilot?  I am backing up my
> } pilot stuff using "pilot-xfer" for the time being, and I am wondering if it
is
> } possible to convert the ToDoDB.pdb into something printable (Until I get my
PC