Pilotmgr,v1.100 problem...

It won't start up.  When 'Setup' runs, it does a couple of things....

I have a local perl installed at /opt/bin (which is on my path).
However, Setup is looking for 'perl5', then 'perl' and is getting the
one from the network anyway.

I have /opt/bin/perl and /opt/bin/perl5.00401.
Suntools has /net/suntools/export/tools/sparc/bin/perl5
(I've got suntools before softdist on my path, but would be same problem
with softdist)

Would be more correct to search for 'perl5*', I would think, as the
perl5.vers-patch link is created by a vanilla perl build.  Better yet,
search for it, and then give the user the option to say that's the one
(s)he want's...

Locating Perl 5...
Use Perl 5 found [at /net/suntools/export/tools/sparc/bin/perl5] (Y/n)?

Barring that, Setup is also complaining that:

Configuring PilotManager...
        You do not have the correct binary of the Tk module
        installed in either your PilotManager distribution or your
        perl installation.

        Please read README.porting for information about how to
        download and install this module.

I've downloaded the "full install" version, which I thought included
Tk.  Is this not the case anymore?  (it complains using perl5 from
suntools too...haven't figured out how to make Setup use the one from
/usr/dist/exe without reshuffling my paths, so I can't say if it would
work there)

Chris
--
                               --------