libcsa problems

If you are having problems with libcsa version and cannot upgrade to
the newer version (e.g. if you don't work Sun and do not have access
to new libraries unless you pay $$ for OS upgrade), you can get Calendar::CSA
package from a CPAN site, install it and replace CSA.pm and CSA.so.
(Sorry, I did not build a patch to do this automatically since I am not
sure if it is coolto distribute these two files without the rest of the package)

Gunes