Calendar synch wipes out my Calendar

I know we aren't supposed to log bugs here but since Bharat is
behind in email, I thought I would just ask (I did log a bug).

I'm having trouble with Pilot Manager wiping out my Calendar Manager entries.
One time I lost everything and then it worked for awhile. Yesterday it
wiped out 25 out of 34 entries.

I'm using Solaris 2.5.1 and upgraded to the recommended version of CDE
(can't remember which one now).

Am I doing something stupid or is there a bug somewhere?

Thanks,

Diane
Diane Manning				(415) 688-9808 (x49808)
Group Manager				Fax: (415) 688-9307
Localization Sales Support		diane.manning@xxxxxxxxxxxx
SMCC International

http://SMCCintl.corp/tech/l10n	(internal)