Re: Serial Port attributes to use pilot-xfer?

Well it was simple enough, I should have figured; Pilot owner, sysadmin, and
very cool dude Jim Bagnol came up with the solution.  Here it is in case you
ever mess with your serial ports and can't get pilot-xfer back:

The problem comes with certain options set by "admintool".  It will change the
permissions on the device (e.g. /dev/ttyb), and will change the owner to "uucp"
and the group to "tty".  "Admintool" does not provide an undo, once these
changes are made.

To fix, change the owner back to root, the group back to "sys", and the
permissions back to 666, e.g.:

As root:

1. chmod 666 /dev/ttyb
2. chown root /dev/ttyb