pad bugs

It occurs to me that I fixed several bugs in pad and never posted
them to the author *or* the list.  <sigh>  Sorry; usually I dot i's
better than this, but it slipped my mind.

Anyway, to run pad on my Solaris Intel box, I had to make a
byte-order fix, and also to run with my Pilot, I had to make some
string-truncation fixes (that sound like Christopher Ice's recent
problems).  I also added a "perl5" exec header to find the right
perl (your Perl5 may be in a different place).

Here are context diffs between my pad and the one in the contrib
directory.  Martin, extra apologies for not sending these to you
right away.

*** /home/dmick/pilot/pilotmgr/contrib/martin-von-weissenberg/pad       Thu Aug
--- /home/dmick/bin/pad Mon Sep 22 19:28:36 1997
***************
*** 1,3 ****
--- 1,4 ----
+ #!/usr/local/bin/perl5
  # Pilot Address Dumper (or Pretty Awesome D...)
  # (C) Martin von Weissenberg (mvw@xxxxxx), 1997
  # Still quite alpha-stage software.  Insert standard disclaimer here.
***************
*** 323,330 ****
      }

      read (ADB, $packedHeader, 78);