Re: PilotManager and e-mail tool

Mark -

I'd be happy to suggest features, but I could end up repeating things you've
already included.  Do you want to take a couple of minutes and give a quick
rundown of what your current feature set plans are.

BTW, I think it's great you're doing this - it will be really helpful for those
of us who travel a great deal.

	Arthur

> Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 10:20:01 -0700
> From: Ken.Gross@Eng (Ken Gross [Analog Engineering] )
> To: mwg@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: PilotManager and e-mail tool
> Cc: pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Mark,
>

> Will your  mail conduit work with Palm Pilot Personal or
> is the "Professional" model a requirement?
>
> Thanks
> Ken
>
> >>From mwg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Wed Oct 15 06:04:35 1997
> >>Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 08:52:15 -0400 (EDT)
> >>From: Mark Giles - SMCC Workgroup Server Engineering <mwg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >>Subject: Re: PilotManager and e-mail tool
> >>To: pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marcelo.Boralli@Corp

> >>I'm currently in the process of writing a conduit to PilotManager to handle
> >>e-mail.  However, I don't have much free time to work on this so it may be a
> >>little while before it is ready.  I will, of course, notify the alias when
> >>preliminary versions are ready for testing.  If anybody has specific feature
> >>requests please feel free to let me know and I'll add them to the list.

> *  Please do not publish Sun proprietary   *
> *            information here!             *

Arthur L. Coleman
Product Line Manager, Electronic Commerce
Sun Microsystems, JavaSoft Division
901 N. San Antonio Avenue
UCUP02-202
Palo Alto, CA 94303