Re: Pilot Question?

    Dan> Since you only post one path, and since file(1) says that
    Dan> file is a SPARC executable, I assume you don't have any x86
    Dan> executables stuffed around anywhere.  I have a collection;
    Dan> would you like to put them on legba as well, perhaps with
    Dan> wrappers to execute the proper version?

This is true, I only provide SPARC executables.  If you have x86
binaries you'd like to send my way, you can drop them on my system via
anonymous FTP.  Feel free to make a directory heirarchy under
/pub/incoming and drop them off.  Send me a note when you get done
with a manifest, and when I get time I'll try and put together a
useable wrapper scheme (one that hopefully works better than
softdist).

Oh... the url for anonymous ftp (inside SWAN of course):

ftp://legba.corp/pub/incoming

-- Gary F.