Re: Need Help with SyncCM

Bharat.Mediratta@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Bharat Mediratta) writes:

> P.S.	FYI, the Calendar::CSA module that PilotManager uses was,
> 	in fact, developed on both Sun and Linux (using Tri-Teal's
> 	CDE libraries on Linux).

Bharat,

Just to check -- is this the only CDE library that PilotManager uses?
I've deliberatedly not upgraded from 1.009-BETA-4, because I thought the
1.1 version used CDE libraries extensively.  I can live without CM
support... on the other hand, 1.009-BETA-4 works very well for me and
why fix what ain't broke.

--Martin

Martin von Weissenberg     <http://www.hut.fi/~mweissen>
"Against stupidity the very gods themselves compete in vain." (Schiller)