Re: Need Help with SyncCM

> 	However, it's not the API that's the problem.  You see, the
> 	CSA API is totally overspec'd.  Many of the really cool and
> 	useful features are optional on different systems.

I wouldn't call this "overspecification", I would call it "a broken
specification".  A specification that leaves significant functionality
as "optional" isn't much of a specification at all.

Is there at least a way to test for the optional functionality's presence?
(What's a feature you have in mind, for instance?)