SyncCM / CDE news

Hi, guys --

	I've done some testing and discovered that you need at least
	CDE 1.1 FCS (which has not been released to the public) or
	CDE 1.2 FCS (which is part of Solaris 2.6) to use the SyncCM
	conduit.  I apologize to those outside of Sun who cannot
	upgrade to Solaris 2.6 -- this isn't what I intended to do.
	However, at this point it doesn't make sense for me to go
	back to the old code.  The best thing to do is to upgrade.

	In related news, v1.100-BETA-7 is almost ready to ship,
	with some changes and improvements.

			-Bharat