Re: Names list into Pilot?

Having an address conduit that worked with vCards sounds great.

In my non-existent spare time, I was thinking of writing a program that
would solve my biggest problem right now -- syncing addresses of two pilots.
Mark & I each have pilots, and we need to keep the addresses in sync between
the two.  I was thinking of writing something that munged the address.db
stuff, but vcards might be a much cleaner solution.

Anyone writing either of these (address conduit or some way to merge
address changes between two -- or more -- pilots)?  If you're going
to wait for me to do it, you may be waiting a *LONG* time.

	Tim