Pilot in Unix WWW page.

Hi,

I have finally put some time together and started writing a web page with
information about using the Pilot with Unix. It is very incomplete and has
many rough edges right now, but I would appreciate people taking a look at it
and telling me what can be done to improve it. Right now it has information on
how to install and use pilot-link and PilotManager, and I am working on adding
information about how to install prc-tools.

The page is at http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/zamboni/Pilot/

Cheers,
--Diego