Re: Re: PilotManager News

    Derek> This is excellent, neccessary software for pilot-UNIX
    Derek> users. Let's get the name out there (and for Pete's sake,
    Derek> request a shareware fee.  We wouldn't be able to use any of
    Derek> the other pilot SW if it weren't for your app.

Ok, I like pilot manager as much as the next guy and I find it pretty
indispensable, but I have to point out that the last sentence in the
above paragraph is simply not true.

Pilot managager provides a very good way for me to keep my calendar
manager in sync with my pilot.  I've also started getting used to
heavily using the sync memo conduit as well, but the only thing that
it provides me that I absolutely cannot get anywhere else is the
calendar synchronization.

I don't want to take anything away from Bharat or from Pilot
manager... I find that it's a very handy app and I really appreciate
the work that has gone into it, but to say that "We wouldn't be able
to use any of the other pilot SW" is ridiculous and untrue.

-- Gary F.