Returned mail: User unknown

Hi, I don't know if this is a FAQ or not--or if it is a known bug...but
I seem to be getting messages like the following:

09/22/97 17:41:46   Unable to create 'Hot Site Meeting' in Calendar Manager

But the meetings do in fact, seem to be being set in Calendar Manager.
I have already checked and modified the location of the calendar in
the preferences to accomodate the EIS habit of moving calendars off of
local machines to a server.

If this is a bug, let me know and I'll report it accordingly.

Thanks!

Michael