Re: PilotManager News

> CDE sucks dead babies through bendy
> straws, and I'm not about to use it just to use PilotManager,

> I am also a CDE hater

Please take your CDE opinions to sun.cde-interest or
comp.unix.cde, where I'd be happy to explain to you why CDE
is so much better than the OpenWindows desktop it has replaced.
(Of course, my explanation wouldn't be quite so technical as
"bendy straws", and instead would confine itself to lighter
topics like its superior object-oriented infrastructure,
better networking support, vastly improved customizability, etc.)

Let's keep this alias focused on Pilot connectivity, so that
those of us who actually work on CDE will remain interested in
building Pilot integration into Solaris.

Brian.Holtz@xxxxxxx	415-336-3136	http://holtz.org
holtz@eng		x63136		http://infobot.eng/~holtz