Re: address.pdb --> address.txt

On Tue, 12 Aug 1997, Kerry Whittle [Sun SLC SSE] wrote:

> Tried to use the utility pilot-addresses that Gary Foster mentioned, but it looks
> like there is either a version mismatch somewhere or a misdirected error
> message.  I get the following...
>
> {powder} /home/kwhittle/pilot/tools : pilot-addresses /dev/ttya -w address.txt
> pi_socket connection failed due to comm version mismatch
>  (expected 0x1000000, got 0x1010000)
> pi_accept: Connection refused
>

> Could my version of Solaris 2.5.1 HDW 4/97 be causing it, or is it the age of my
> pilot (< 2mo.)?

	I think a fix just came out for some of the pilot-link tools.
Did you grab the latest?  I don't know if it would address this
problem.

> Kerry
> *  Please do not publish Sun proprietary   *
> *            information here!             *

Derek Douville                                  BELL SYGMA - TELECOM SOLUTIONS
UNIX Technical Support (Internal)                        System Administration
Phone:  (613) 781-8242                            E-Mail: douvilld@xxxxxxxxxx
  Any comments or statements made within this document are strictly those of
                 the author and not of Bell Canada or Bell Sygma.