Re: AddressDB.pdb --> AddressDB.txt ?

    Kerry> I would think that he meant for use with Solaris.  I do not
    Kerry> (nor do intend to) use anything but Solaris and am
    Kerry> interested in the same function for my workstation.

    Kerry> If I had the specs for the the .db file, I could write the

Geez, calm down a little...  pilot-addresses is part of the pilot-link
utilities, available and compilable for solaris.  If you want a copy
of pilot-addresses precompiled for solaris, and you're on SWAN, just
copy it from /net/legba.corp/usr/local/bin/pilot/pilot-addresses and
have a ball.

-- Gary F.