Re: Campus maps...

On Mon, 4 Aug 1997, Christopher Ice wrote:

> I've put the Mountain View and Milpitas campus maps up on my machine.  It's a
> quick hack page, so no fair making fun of it!  ;-)
>
> Point your browser at:
>
> http://ice1.ebay/

	I can't see the site at ice1.ebay.  Is there a typo or a sub-domain
qualification such as "uce1.ebay.sun.com"?

> Chris
> --
>                                   --------
>   +------------------------------| _   /| |------------------------------+
>   | Chris Ice, WebDude-SunPS IR  | \`o_O' | Sun Microsystems, Inc.       |
>   | E-mail: Chris.Ice@xxxxxxx    |   ( )  | 2550 Garcia Ave., MIL09-113  |
>   | Voice:  408.276.1855         |    U   | Mountain View, CA 94043 USA  |
>       My opinions do not reflect  --------  the views of my employer.

> *  Please do not publish Sun proprietary   *
> *            information here!             *

Derek Douville                                  BELL SYGMA - TELECOM SOLUTIONS
UNIX Technical Support (Internal)                        System Administration
Phone:  (613) 781-8242                            E-Mail: douvilld@xxxxxxxxxx
  Any comments or statements made within this document are strictly those of
                 the author and not of Bell Canada or Bell Sygma.