Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 16:36:15 -0700
From: "Eric Arnold" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Calendar Syncing Problem
To: pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gherman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your sysadmin has moved your calendar database from your workstation to
host "seacat", perhaps without telling you (why should you need to
know?).  You have lots of appointments saying "Moved to ..." because
that is their way marking that the local calendar database is no longer
to be used.  This has been a source of consternation in more situations
than PilotMgr, but all PilotMgr users should be aware that having your
calendar moved to a remote/different server will require that you
change your calendar address in the SyncCM configuration screen (i.e.
to "gherman@seacat").

-Eric

P.S.  (Unrelated to PilotMgr) In one case, they changed the "Initial
Calendar View" correctly in the "Edit/Properties/Display Settings", but
didn't change the "User Calendar Location" to the new host name, which
will cause you problems if you try want to change "cm" properties for
the remote calendar database which actually has your data in it.

P.P.S. if you're just starting out, you might want to upgrade to a newer
version.