Bay Area Pilot Resources...

Just found this page listed at Stinger Soft...includes stuff for the Bay area
(Caltrain schedules, area maps, etc.).  Can be found at:

http://cs.oberlin.edu/~morpheus/pilot/

Also, I have got maps of the MTV and MIL campuses converted to ImageViewer
format.  Can post somewhere if interested.

Chris
--
                                  --------