Re: SyncCM and CDE calendar manager?

>>> I have been "selected" to upgrade to CDE.
>>
>>My sympathies.
>>
>>Fortunately, I was able to get an administrator to set things up so that
>>even though my machine thought it was CDE, my login script convinced it
>>otherwise. . . .

There's little need to "convince" CDE of anything.  dtlogin allows you
to switch between OW (that 8 year old desktop that has no development
engineers assigned to it anymore) and CDE (that customer-mandated Motif
desktop that will be the desktop for the next 3-5 years at least).

Why anyon would continue to run a product which is effectively
EOL'd however is beyond me.

Robert