Re: syncCM conduit in version 8 seems broken

Argh.  My apologies, I did not do enough testing.  This is due to a
change in the format of the SyncCM database file.  If you get this
problem (and most of you probably will) you can fix it easily by
pressing the "Reset SyncCM" button when configuring the SyncCM
conduit...

			-Bharat