Reinstall of a Pilot

Has anyone come up with an easy way to reinstall a Pilot,
I used to use pilot-xfer to do much of my backups (and
still do till PilotManager settles a bit) but using either
tool there appears to be no easy way to totally reinstall
a Pilot given a directory containing all your prc and pdb files.

Any suggestions .... could this be added to PilotManager ?

Jon