Re: Blown away calendars

I think a

	"Whoa, Nelly!  I'm about to modify 'X' items.  That's more than
your specified maximum, 'Y'.  Are you sure you want me to do it?"

	check is a seperate idea.  It would tell us when something is going
wrong and allow us to do a reality check before things got really blitzed.
Then we could use the extra controls you suggest below to find out what's
going wrong before it _does_.