Re: Address book viewer?

We are working on a number of things, some of which we hope will allow
synchronization with devices like the Pilot, which is one of our
personal favorites.  Given the popularity of such things and the fact
that so many people are now mobile for some reasonable portion of
their jobs, it should not be a big surprise that we're investigating
possibilities.

However, it's not a product until it's a product.  We are making no
commitments at this point in time.  Projects get cancelled and
components get axed all the time.  We may solicit beta sites in the
future.

We can do NDA's for customers who feel they need to know more. Input
on issues and requirements are always welcome. Send me email directly.

Susan Bickford