Re: Address book viewer?

> We are building a Solaris Address Manager
> (http://cde-www.eng/SolarPower/AddressBook.html) as part of the
> SolarEZ (http://cde-www.eng/SolarPower/) project.

I just checked out this link.  Very cool!  I'm looking forward to SolarEZ!

Too bad the external subscribers can't see it, maybe you could put the
AddressBook screenshot on your external home page (angelfire.com)??

I hope that you are already thinking about writing a PilotMgr conduit for it!

Keep up the good work,

Doug.