[Thread Prev][Thread Next][Thread Index]
Re: PilotManager v1.006_01 available
- To: pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: PilotManager v1.006_01 available
- From: Mark.Hapner@Eng (Mark Hapner)
- Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 11:40:51 -0700
- Sender: owner-pilotmgr@shadow
I'm a new user of PilotMgr and have run into a couple of problems.
1. When I run either the 1.006 or 1.006_01 versions on my Ultra 1 it
Sorry, but PilotManager does not currently support
your architecture (sun4-solaris)
This does not happen with 1.005.
2. I'm using a male to male 9 to 25 pin adaptor and when I run hotsync I
get a loopback detected error on the pilot. The Ultra 1 has three 25
pin connectors; I'm assuming the one on the bottom row is the serial
port. I tried the others and they don't work either.
-- Mark Hapner