Re: can't get memos or update scripts to work

Are you sure that fixing the path to sum is all you had to do
to get memos to work?  I get terminal output of

Use of uninitialized value at SyncMemo.pm line 227.
Use of uninitialized value at SyncMemo.pm line 242.

and the transaction window says

All files up to date.
Synchronize of 'MemoDB' complete

but I don't get anything in ~/.pilotmgr/SyncMemo:

SyncMemo/:
total 2
-rw-r--r--   1 holtz    staff          0 Apr 24 18:28 SyncMemo.db
-rw-r--r--   1 holtz    staff         63 Apr 24 17:37 SyncMemo.prefs

So, um, where are my memos?  Is it mad at me because I
emptied the "Update script:" text field?

SyncCM mostly works for me, although more often than not I get

RPC error reading holtz@netcord
Perhaps your date range is too wide?
Sync aborted.

with terminal output saying