[Thread Prev][Thread Next][Thread Index]
Re: can't get memos or update scripts to work
- To: Dave.Kaffine@East
- Subject: Re: can't get memos or update scripts to work
- From: Brian Holtz <Brian.Holtz@Eng>
- Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 19:32:12 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: Brian Holtz <Brian.Holtz@Eng>
- Sender: owner-pilotmgr@shadow
Are you sure that fixing the path to sum is all you had to do
to get memos to work? I get terminal output of
Use of uninitialized value at SyncMemo.pm line 227.
Use of uninitialized value at SyncMemo.pm line 242.
and the transaction window says
All files up to date.
Synchronize of 'MemoDB' complete
but I don't get anything in ~/.pilotmgr/SyncMemo:
-rw-r--r-- 1 holtz staff 0 Apr 24 18:28 SyncMemo.db
-rw-r--r-- 1 holtz staff 63 Apr 24 17:37 SyncMemo.prefs
So, um, where are my memos? Is it mad at me because I
emptied the "Update script:" text field?
SyncCM mostly works for me, although more often than not I get
Loading Calendar Manager appointments [02/01/97 to 01/01/98]
RPC error reading holtz@netcord
Perhaps your date range is too wide?
with terminal output saying
Error on server netcord
: RPC: Timed out