[Thread Prev][Thread Next][Thread Index]
Re: SIGSEGV in libcm.pm
- To: Maribel Gonzalez - SSE SunService <maribel@Venezuela>
- Subject: Re: SIGSEGV in libcm.pm
- From: Peter Fraenkel <pnf@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 17:44:02 -0400
- Cc: pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pnf@xxxxxx
- References: <libSDtMail.9704231703.17053.maribel@lorien/sunven>
- Reply-to: pnf@xxxxxx
- Sender: owner-pilotmgr@shadow
Maribel Gonzalez - SSE SunService wrote:
> This happened to me when I tried to hotsync my pilot using PilotManager. My
> pilot hung and I decided not to use PilotManager.
> If you find some way to resolve it, could you please let me know it?
I got rid of the coredump by changing the start date in SyncCM
preferences from the middle of a month to 1/1/97. I tried this only
because the core trace seemed to have to do with date arithmetic, and,
so far, it's still working.