[Thread Prev][Thread Next][Thread Index]
Re: Specifics on Sun to cradle cable
- To: annemm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Anne Martinez)
- Subject: Re: Specifics on Sun to cradle cable
- From: Michael Walker <msw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 14:07:04 -0700
- Cc: pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Tue, 22 Apr 1997 13:50:27 PDT." <199704222050.NAA01015@comadre2.Corp.Sun.COM>
- Sender: owner-pilotmgr@shadow
I just picked up a 9pin male -> 25pin male straight through converter
and that works like a charm when hooked up to my Ultra2.
=> Did anyone respond to your question yet Doug?
=> I was going to stop by Fry's on the way home to buy a cable too.
=> I just stumbled on the web page yesterday and I can't wait to get
=> my PalmPilot synced with my Sparcstation.
=> ----- Begin Included Message -----
=> From dpk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Tue Apr 22 13:11:20 1997
=> MIME-Version: 1.0
=> To: PilotManager Discussion List <pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
=> Subject: Specifics on Sun to cradle cable
=> X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
=> I understand this is a 9pin male to 25pin male cable, but is it straight
=> through or a
=> null modem configuration (2-3, 8-20, etc.) I'm off to CompUSA to get a
=> second cradle soon, and want to make sure I get the right cable. It
=> would be good if this could be added to the web site for others benefit
=> (probably under "what I need to
=> run PilotManger").
=> I am eagerly awaiting the next release to those outside Sun.
=> ----- End Included Message -----
Michael Walker Michael.Walker@xxxxxxxxxxx