[Thread Prev][Thread Next][Thread Index]
Re: pilotmgr funtionality
- To: pilotmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, charles.jordan@West, Alan.Harder@Corp
- Subject: Re: pilotmgr funtionality
- From: Maria Capucciati <mcapucci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 10:41:54 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: ez-iteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, alisonm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: Maria Capucciati <mcapucci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > I need. The most important data that I carry around in my daytimer are
> > the 200+ contact entries and various to-do lists. I eagerly await the
> > introduction of SyncAB and SyncToDo :)
> Hi Charles.. I'm writing the SyncAB module.
> I'm curious to know if you have a favorite tool you would like to see
> SyncAB talk to on your Sun. I'm currently syncing with Rolo, which to be
> honest is really weak.
> So, if anyone has suggestions for a good address book tool tell me now
> and I'll see what I can do!
there's a group in Sunsoft working on this project. Contact Brian Holtz,